Shamanic Astrology – Course Outline
Class 1: Using the Astrology Wheel as a Ritual Wheel.
- Identifying directions
- Working with the angles of the chart
- Learning how to use the elements and modes of your personal wheel
Class 2: Sun as an Earth Walk
- Looking at the six Earth Walks of Astrology
- Creating ritual and altars for your Sun sign
- Earth Walk ritual.
Class 3: Core Trilogy
- The placements of the Sun, Moon and Asc
- The energy flow of this trilogy
- Setting the altars of the Sun, Moon and Asc trilogy
Class 4: Lunar astrology
- Nature’s moons
- Knowledge of the dark and full moon
- Ascending ritual and descending ritual
Class 5: Lunar Astrology
- Personal moons
- Identifying full and dark phases
- When are the strongest ritual times for you each year
- Creating ritual.
Class 6: Natures Doorways.
- Solstices and equinoxes- cardinal rituals
- Wiccan festivals- fixed rituals
- What happened to mutable rituals?
Class 7: Personal Doorways for rituals.
- Looking at the year as a magical working energy picture
- Deciding when are your best periods to work
- Methods and altars you may prefer and journaling data
Blessed be Lyndall McQuinn