* Imagine you are about to be born
* The moment you are born is a moment captured in time.
* See a huge energy web.
* You have chosen to place some centres or points on this web.
* This is your connection to the physical Earth world as you know it.
* You are joining with a living entity.
* This web breathes as you breathe and pulsates, as does the heart.
* Sit in the middle of this web and feel in unison with the Universe.
Open your eyes :
* The Astrology chart is a picture of this web.
* Look at the chart and imagine yourself in the middle.
* Look at all the placements of the planets and see these as your energy sockets.
Astrology has a geocentric focus. This means we view the heavens from an Earth perspective. That is, the Earth is our centre of the Solar System. Astronomically we know this is not correct but the Ancients created Astrology from an Earth based consciousness. We view the heavens from Earth not from the Sun.
If we are on Earth and looking out into the Solar System and if the Astrology Chart is the representation of this, then it is feasible that the Earth placement in a chart is in the middle of the chart.
In our present time the placement of the Earth in our birth chart is considered to be the opposition point to the Sun. Current thought places the Earth at the degree directly opposite the Sun. If this placement was correct it means we only have a view of part of the heavens, not the complete panorama.
If we move the placement of Earth to the centre of the wheel then we have a total periphery of the entire zodiac. This placement I have termed the Magician’s Seat.
By placing the Earth’s position in the middle of the chart there is a tendency to step inside the chart which is a reflective view of the energy pattern, that we hold whilst on the Earth plane.
Once we are inside this wheel we then become in charge of all the energy centres that are available to us. The planets represent these energy vortexes. We can pick up these energetic threads and hold them. If we understand the nature of these energetic centres we then create choice for ourselves as to how these energies will function. We are able to become aware of how our personal energy field operates and become less likely to be driven by the forces outside of us..